My aim is to provide quality unique handmade greeting cards and prints to you as quickly as possible. I process your orders as soon as I become aware of them. This means they frequently ship the same business day, but no later than the next business day. Many of the card designs can be personalised. Choose from the options given in the listing. If the option you want is not listed, please contact me as I usually can make a special order for you.
PAYMENTS are accepted via G Pay, Credit or Debit card, or PayPal.
AUSTRALIAN ORDERS: No taxes required. GST has been paid on all my purchases. ABN 59 026 087 117.
Cancellations WITHIN 30 minutes of your order and payment. You will receive a full (100%) refund of the item and postage costs.
Cancellations AFTER 30 minutes of your order and payment – subject to whether your item has been made and posted.
- I try to process your item immediately I am aware of your payment, so this is often the case and no refund is possible.
- If the item is a standard item (no personalisation like a name on the front) and made but not posted, I will refund 90% of the item cost.
- If your personalised item is made but not posted, I will refund 60% of the item cost.
All orders are made after payment is received and posted the next business day. If your payment is made and any personalisation approved by you before 2pm Australian Eastern time (standard for daylight savings), I can usually post the same day.
The card is wrapped in a cellophane bag to minimise the chance of moisture damage.
Cards are sent in standard sized envelopes stamped with “PLEASE DO NOT BEND.”
A stiff cardboard insert is used to minimise the chance of damage to the card.
All prints wrapped in a cellophane bags to minimise the chance of moisture damage.
A4 and 8″ x 10″ prints are sent flat in a standard sized envelope with a stiff cardboard insert to protect from damage and stamped with “PLEASE DO NOT BEND”
Larger prints are sent rolled in a cardboard tube.
STANDARD SHIPPING METHOD
Australia Post standard domestic services are used.
Tracking & insurance is not included.
Delivery time for Australian orders is usually 2 to 8 business days – depending on your location.
If you don’t receive your order after 8 working days, please contact me immediately to discuss.
EXPRESS POST UPGRADE
AUSTRALIAN EXPRESS POST upgrade is available here.
Delivery time to Australian Capital cities is usually next business day if ordered by 2pm AEST. Regional cities is 1-3 business days.
YOUR CORRECT ADDRESS
Please ensure your postal or shipping address are correctly entered when checking out as that is the address the item will be posted to. You are responsible for any additional costs if the address given is incorrect.
I am dedicated to your satisfaction, so please let me know if you’re not happy with your purchase and I will do my best to make it right!
- If an incorrect item has been sent or there are spelling mistakes, I will send the correct item at no extra cost within 1 business day.
- If an item is received damaged, please contact me right away to discuss the situation. A photograph of the damaged item and packaging would assist greatly in me being able to resolve to your satisfaction.
- If you haven’t received your order contact me: – after 8 business days
- Refunds (excluding shipping upgrade costs) are issued for lost in transit items only after a reasonable time has passed for the item to be found. – at least 14 business days
- COLOUR Please be aware that each computer monitor displays colours slightly differently so the colours on the item might vary slightly.
- BULK ORDERS I am happy to discuss discounts for bulk orders (more than 4 cards of the same design).
- WHOLESALE At this stage I am not offering wholesale but would be prepared to consider any offers.
- COPYRIGHT All the artwork is designed by Stuart McWilliam as ©stuartconcepts Contact me if you would like permission to use the images.
- PRIVACY Any personal information provided by you is solely used for the purpose of completing your order. This information will not be disclosed to other parties.
Stuart McWilliam stuartconcepts www.stuartconcepts.com ABN: 59 026 087 117