My aim is to provide quality unique handmade greeting cards to you as quickly as possible. I process your orders as soon as I become aware of them. This means they frequently ship the same business day, but no later than the next business day. Many of the card designs can be personalised. Choose from the options given in the listing. If the option you want is not listed, please contact me as I usually can make a special order for you.
PAYMENTS are accepted via PayPal (you can also pay using your credit card there as a guest).
PAYMENT TIME: Please pay at the time you order. I will make and ship your order as soon as payment is received (Australian business hours). The item is usually posted within 1 business day unless awaiting your acceptance of the design or additional information.
AUSTRALIAN ORDERS: No taxes required. GST has been paid on all my purchases. ABN 59 026 087 117.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: You are responsible for any taxes and customs tariffs that may be incurred in your country.
- Small quantities for personal use: My cards are considered as printed matter and therefore the letters are stamped “PRINTED MATTER ONLY” and no customs form is required.
- Large quantities for sale: My cards are considered as merchandise. I am obliged by law to mark “merchandise” on the customs forms.
Cancellations WITHIN 30 minutes of your order and payment. You will receive a full (100%) refund of the item and postage costs.
Cancellations AFTER 30 minutes of your order and payment – subject to whether your item has been made and posted.
- I try to process your item immediately I am aware of your payment, so this is often the case and no refund is possible.
- If the item is a standard item and made but not posted, I will refund 75% of the item cost and all the shipping charges.
- If your personalised item is made but not posted, I will refund 40% of the item cost plus all the shipping charges.
All orders are made after payment is received and posted the next business day. If your payment is made and any personalisation approved by you before 2pm Australian Eastern standard time, I can usually post the same day.
Items are sent in standard sized envelopes. A stiff cardboard insert is used to minimise the chance of damage to the card. The envelope is stamped with “PLEASE DO NOT BEND.” The card is wrapped in a cellophane bag to minimise the chance of moisture damage.
STANDARD SHIPPING METHOD
AUSTRALIA – Australia Post standard domestic and international airmail services are used. Tracking & insurance is not included. Delivery time for Australian orders is usually 2 to 8 business days – depending on your location. If you don’t receive your order after 8 working days, please contact me immediately to discuss.
INTERNATIONAL – Australia Post standard international airmail services are used. Tracking & insurance is not included. Delivery time for International orders varies but for most countries it is 10 to 25 business days. If you don’t receive your order after 25 business days, please contact me immediately to discuss.
AUSTRALIAN EXPRESS POST is available here.
INTERNATIONAL EXPRESS POST is available here.
Tracking is available only if the item is lodged over the counter of a Post Office. This may delay shipping commencement until the next business day if your payment and any approval of artwork is received after 2pm Australian Eastern time. Australia Post’s Express Post / EMS service only provides tracking on dispatch at a post office and delivery to your address. There is no tracking at transit points.
YOUR CORRECT ADDRESS
Please ensure your postal or shipping address are correctly entered when checking out as that is the address the item will be posted to. You are responsible for any additional costs if the address given is incorrect. If the shipping address on PayPal and your order differ, I will send you a confirmation email to check the correct address before shipping the item/s. This may delay when your item is shipped.
I am dedicated to your satisfaction, so please let me know if you’re not happy with your purchase and I will do my best to make it right!
- If an incorrect item has been sent or there are spelling mistakes, I will send the correct item at no extra cost within 1 business day.
- If an item is received damaged, please contact me right away to discuss the situation. A photograph of the damaged item and packaging would assist greatly in me being able to resolve to your satisfaction.
- To avoid damage, the item is enclosed in a cellophane sleeve which protects it from light moisture damage. A cardboard insert is put in the envelope to minimise the chance of bending. The outside of the envelope is stamped “PLEASE DO NOT BEND.” Thus I don’t usually refund for damaged in transit items.
- If an item is lost in transit, please contact me to discuss as each situation is assessed on the facts.
- If you haven’t received your order contact me: Australian orders – after 8 working days International orders – after 25 working days
- Refunds (excluding shipping upgrade costs) are issued for lost in transit items only after a reasonable time has passed for the item to be found. Australian orders – at least 14 working days International orders – at least 30 working days
- COLOUR Please be aware that each computer monitor displays colours slightly differently so the colours on the item might vary slightly.
- WATERMARKS Any watermarks on the images will not appear your item.
- BULK ORDERS I am happy to discuss discounts for bulk orders (more than 4 cards of the same design).
- WHOLESALE At this stage I am not offering wholesale but would be prepared to consider any offers.
- COPYRIGHT All the artwork is designed by Stuart McWilliam as ©stuartconcepts Contact me if you would like permission to use the images.
- PRIVACY Any personal information provided by you is solely used for the purpose of completing your order. This information will not be disclosed to other parties.
Stuart McWilliam stuartconcepts www.stuartconcepts.com ABN: 59 026 087 117